Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana - II
PMKVY 2 scheme is a flagship scheme of Ministry of Skill Development &Entrepreneurship.
Who is eligible for training
In this scheme, any unemployed youth or, school/ college dropout can get skill training regardless of his urban/ rural background.
Who can be a TP under the Scheme: Punjab Skill Development Mission empanels training partner under the Centrally Sponsored State Managed component of the Scheme. Punjab Skill Development Mission has floated a rolling tender for empanelment of Training Partners under the ESTP Component of National Urban Livelihood Mission. Interested agencies may apply in response to the EOI and submit the proposals accordingly. A special committee has been constituted at the State Level for conducting the evaluation of the proposals.
The window for submission of proposals is periodically opened at timely intervals so that interested agencies may apply in response to the EOI. Interested Agencies may regularly check the website of PSDM for relevant updates in the Tender section at the bottom of the Home page.
The Training Partners are empanelled with PSDM under the following two categories:
Category A – Agencies having Skill Training Experience This category is applicable to agencies which have prior experience in implementation of Government Sponsored (Central/State) Skill Training Schemes in India.
Category B – Agencies having no Prior Skill Training Experience This category is applicable to agencies which don’t have prior experience in implementation of Government Sponsored (Central/State) Skill Training Schemes in India. All the agencies mentioned above should:
- Be a registered legal entity
- Apply under only one category mentioned above,
- Will not involve into franchising/subletting/outsourcing of any activity related to training
- Not blacklisted by any donor agency/ State Government/ Central Government/ any competent authority,
- Will adhere to PSDM and respective schemes norms(as amended from time to time).
Terms of Payment: The category wise cost of a particular training course is as per the Common Cost norms issued by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship. However the Instalment are as follows:
|Installment||Instalment and % of Cost||Output Parameter|
|1st||30%||Commencement of Training Batch against validated candidates|
|2nd||30%||On successful certification and assessment of at least 70% of trainees|
|3rd||20%||On placement and post placement tracking of at least 40% of candidates certified within 3months of certification.|
|4th||20%||On placement and post placement tracking of at least 70% of candidates certified within 3months of certification.|
Apart from the free training the candidate is entitled to Post Placement support is provided as per the following rates
- For male candidates: Post placement support of one month if posted in the district of domicile, and two months if posted in a district other than the district of domicile at the rate of INR 1450 per month.
- For female candidates: Post placement support of two month if posted in the district of domicile, and three months if posted in a district other than the district of domicile at the rate of INR 1450 per month
How to register under the Scheme: You can reach out to us in any of the following ways:
- Get enrolled with DBEE who in turn will recommend the nearby Training Centre or its mobilization staff to meet you and offer you counselling and guidance.
- Find a nearby training centre and contact them directly( List of the training centres is available in the candidate corner section of the website).
- Apply on http://psdm.gov.in in the Apply for skill training section on the top of the Home page.